Tech of Tomorrow is part of the Club Investor.bg discussions organized by Investor Media Group throughout the year. The events feature experts from various areas discussing current topics and business news. The event focuses on the ways technologies have changed industries. Managers of leading and innovative companies will present successful business cases and discuss the ways business models have changed across industries as well as the impact of technology on the social environment.
Half day event with discussion panels + presentations
100-120 people, decision makers of different industries – healthcare, finances, education, transport, manufacturing, trade, etc., company managers, C-level representatives, business development managers, entrepreneurs
- How is blockchain already changing industries – examples of particular industries?
- Which are the next industries that blockchain will disrupt?
- How is AI going to become an integral part of the business world?
- AI disrupting the business and which are the AI business models that have proven effective so far
- Adapting to change – robots taking over
- Cyber and information security – are companies recognizing the raising importance?
Cyber and information security
Discussion: How is blockchain already changing industries
Which are the next industries that blockchain will disrupt?
Social impact of blockchain
- Dmitry Nazarov, CEO, Genesis Vision
- Richard Shibi, Blockchain Innovation Director, Aryxe Group
- David Bonev, Co-Founder and CFO, CURES Token
Moderator: Petko Karamotchev, Founder of Industria.tech
Discussion: AI for business
Which are the AI business models that have proven effective so far?
How AI may benefit your company?
AI is changing the business landscape
- Maria Nedina, Senior Data Scientist, Twitter
- Nikola Karamanov, AI Algorithm Engineer, Visteon
- Maya Koleva, Head of Research & Insight, Commetric
- Georgi Robev, Country Leader Bulgaria, SAS
Moderator: Viktor Manev, Co-Founder and Partner, IMPETUS Capital
Discussion: Adapting to change – robots taking over
- Hristo Gilishtarov, Managing Director Bulgaria, FANUC Bulgaria
- Miroslav Hinkov, CEO, Mehatronica
- Nina Vladimirova, Managing Partner, Human Business Studio
Moderator: Boyan Zhekov, VUZF, University of Library Studies and Information Technologies
Discussion: The importance of maintaining cyber and information security in your business
- Mitko Karushkov, Partner at Kambourov & Partners
- Vladislav Venev, Head of Information security and Data protection of Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria
- Borislav Korchev, Head of information and communication technologies team, LIREX
Moderator: Boris Goncharov, Chief Cyber Security Strategist, Amatas Bulgaria
50% student discount. Please, send a copy of your student’s ID at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the promo code.
90 Tsarigradsko shose blvd
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTERSIGN UP TO RECEIVE NEWS, PROMOTIONS AND GAMES
phone: +359 2 812 98 31
Sponsorship and advertising:
phone: +359 2 812 98 44